Tickets & Conversations

GailTo

Form Submission

SOLVE

I was wondering if there are forms that can have the submissions sent to an inbox, instead of, or in conjunction to creating a ticket? We current set up a support form, which creates a ticket when it's submitted. However, I was hoping either this form, or another type would have the ability to send to an inbox as well? Thank you.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Form Submission

SOLVE

>>"I was wondering if there are forms that can have the submissions sent to an inbox, instead of, or in conjunction to creating a ticket? We current set up a support form, which creates a ticket when it's submitted. However, I was hoping either this form, or another type would have the ability to send to an inbox as well?"

All HubSpot forms created with the Marketing -> Lead Capture -> Forms tool can be set to notify via an inbox.
- see Set up your form submission notifications

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
charliepinker
Contributor

Form Submission

SOLVE

I was wondering this too. Did you make any progress? What about creating a form from marketing and using it as a non-ticket-based support contact form?

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Form Submission

SOLVE

@charliepinker, you may also find this thread and this academy resource helpful.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Form Submission

SOLVE

>>"I was wondering if there are forms that can have the submissions sent to an inbox, instead of, or in conjunction to creating a ticket? We current set up a support form, which creates a ticket when it's submitted. However, I was hoping either this form, or another type would have the ability to send to an inbox as well?"

All HubSpot forms created with the Marketing -> Lead Capture -> Forms tool can be set to notify via an inbox.
- see Set up your form submission notifications

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
myMailHouse

Form Submission

SOLVE

Hi Frank:

The problem is not forms created with marketing.

It is a problem is with forms created under service as a support form.  

There is no email notification option for these support forms.

Steve

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Form Submission

SOLVE

My solution addresses the original question and involves the use of HubSpot Marketing forms, Steve. No recommendation for the use of Service Hub (at this time).

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
myMailHouse

Form Submission

SOLVE

Hi Frank:   I have the same question.  I can see the marketing contact forms but I can not see the service ticket form.  I have this form embedded in our contact support page on our website.  When a user has an issue that form generates a ticket.  However I cant find a way to send a notification email to my support team that a ticket was created.

Thanks

Steve

myMailHouse