Tickets & Conversations

Alex94
Contributor

Filter tickets in the inbox

SOLVE

Hi community,

we are working a lot with tickets and have creeated our own ticket-status (we have some). 

Because it easier for us to handle them via the inbox it is really confusing since all the tickets are thrown together. Is there a way to filter the different ticket statuses? I know that you can filter for "open" and "closed", but that doesn't help us. We would like to be able to filter them according to the ones we have created ourselves.

Thanks in advance,

Alex

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Alex94,

Are you referring to filtering conversations (Menu > Conversations > Inbox) by ticket status? That is unfortunately not possible at this stage. Those filtering capabilities are only available on the ticket index page (Menu > Service > Tickets). Unfortunately, I'm also not aware of any workarounds, this is simply a technical limitation of the inbox feature.

If you feel strongly about this being possible, you could submit a request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. Posts there are evaluated by popularity by the product team.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Alex94
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi RyanWright,
you can create your own ticket status via settings > objects >  tickets and then pipelines.

Last week I've seen that there is a beta since October where you can create your own folders now in the inbox. I signed up for it and it's going really well.

RyanWright
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Thank you!

Book a meeting with me: https://www.clearpivot.com/meetings/rwright3
0 Upvotes
RyanWright

SOLVE

Just curious, how does one create your own ticket status? That's a thing? 

Book a meeting with me: https://www.clearpivot.com/meetings/rwright3
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Alex94,

Are you referring to filtering conversations (Menu > Conversations > Inbox) by ticket status? That is unfortunately not possible at this stage. Those filtering capabilities are only available on the ticket index page (Menu > Service > Tickets). Unfortunately, I'm also not aware of any workarounds, this is simply a technical limitation of the inbox feature.

If you feel strongly about this being possible, you could submit a request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. Posts there are evaluated by popularity by the product team.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Alex94
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler,

thank you for your quick response. 

Exactly, I mean the filter option via Menu > Conversations > Inbox and then by ticket status.

It's a shame it doesn't work, but then I'll probably submit a request. 

Best regards,

Alex