Tickets & Conversations

AC-Paul
Mitglied

Filter incoming email into pipelines based on the alias it is sent to

lösung

Hello,

We are working on developing a way to track communication from some of our partners using the Service Hub.  Currently all communication for our group is sent to a single email address that is then gathered by HubSpot for ticket creation. This inbox handles orders, support requests and general inquiries from several of our partners.

We would like to be able to create email aliases of this account that our partners can send to based on the type of communication it is.  Then have HubSpot place those email into a specific status based on the email alias it was sent to.  

For example, currently everything comes to support@company.com.  We would like to have an alieas of partner1_support@company.com and partner1_order@company.com.  When the ticket is created in HubSpot we'd like to see the message sent to partner1_support in a Partner1 Support status, the patrner1_order message in a Partner1 Order status. 

I've searched the knowledge base and community and can find similar things but no exact fit, mostly regarding sending from aliases.  Any guiadance is appreciated. 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Bryantworks
Lösung
Autorität | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hey @AC-Paul, you have a few options here I think:

1. You could use a "Conversations" workflow to route these.
  2. Create separate Conversation Inboxes that do the routing for you.
Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
Bryantworks
Lösung

lösung

Hey @AC-Paul, you have a few options here I think:

1. You could use a "Conversations" workflow to route these.
  2. Create separate Conversation Inboxes that do the routing for you.
Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
MResutko
Mitglied

lösung

We have a simliar set up where multiple alias emails all route to our support inbox (support@). Without the To email available as a conversation property I don't see a way to set up a "Conversations" workflow or Inbox to parse conversations by which email alias someone sent the email to. Could you please provide more info on how you're suggesting to set up the flow or inbox? Thanks!