Tickets & Conversations

ManekaM
Participant

Failed Messages

Résolue

Hi all 

In the Conversation Tool, recently a few of one-to-one emails are not being delivered with error message "Message Failed to be Delivered". I could not get any resources to help me unbounce the valid email addresses.

I was told that I could not unbounce them as am on a free account and HubSpot support will also not be able to do so for the same reason. 

Can anyone help me to solve this issue please?

Thanks and regards

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Failed Messages

Résolue

Hi @ManekaM,

I am a HubSpot partner, yes, but partners don't have any influence over the startup program criteria, unfortunately. These are set by HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

8 Réponses
karstenkoehler

Failed Messages

Résolue

Hi @ManekaM,

Unfortunately that information is correct. Unbouncing contacts requires a Marketing or CMS Hub Professional subscription. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/how-can-i-send-an-email-to-a-contact-that-has-previously-bounced

If you want to get an email to that contact, you would have to upgrade to unbounce – or send the email outside of HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Votes
ManekaM
Participant

Failed Messages

Résolue

Ooo my :((( Upgrade is impossible as we are only a start up. We cannot afford to upgrade at the moment 😞 

If ever there is a solution that comes to mind, please let me know.

Thanks 

0 Votes
karstenkoehler

Failed Messages

Résolue

Hi @ManekaM,

Have you looked into the HubSpot for Startups program? https://www.hubspot.com/startups

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Votes
ManekaM
Participant

Failed Messages

Résolue

I have but we are not qualified unfortunately. I have a last question. Would upgrade to the starter pack solve our problem or do we need to upgrade to professionals?

0 Votes
karstenkoehler

Failed Messages

Résolue

Hi @ManekaM,

You can find the required subscriptions in the article I linked, in the info box at the very start. As I mentioned in my previous reply, it has to be a Marketing Hub Professional or CMS Hub Professional subscription.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

ManekaM
Participant

Failed Messages

Résolue

Hi again @karstenkoehler 

Ok - it is clearer now. Here's a screenshot of why we don't qualify for the start up discount. Do you think you can asisst us? I see "Partner" next to your name.

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Solution

Failed Messages

Résolue

Hi @ManekaM,

I am a HubSpot partner, yes, but partners don't have any influence over the startup program criteria, unfortunately. These are set by HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

ManekaM
Participant

Failed Messages

Résolue

@karstenkoehler You have been of great guidance/help already and I truly appreciate it. As bizarre as this may seem - all the contacts email were bouncing, emails are now going through - I can't explain but all good for me 🙂

Thanks a lot once again

Kind regards