Exempt specific Emails from Creating Tickets in ServiceHub

bradleyward
Participant

Need some help with eliminating noise in the ticket queue.  Right now, we have set it up so that every email to our support shared email distro creates a ticket. However, we have several email address that send alerts and create noise in the ticket queue. Is it possible to whitelist or ignore some emails so that they do not take the action of creating a service ticket? Thanks for the help in advance

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
jackcoldrick
Top Contributor

Hi @bradleyward,

Thanks for your post! Absolutely you can do this by creating filters for your inbox. More information on that can be found in this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/set-up-email-filters-in-your-conversations-inbox.

There is a lot of different filters you can apply. In essence if a conversation matches one of the filters we simply won't create a ticket.

I hope this helps,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
Ben7
Contributor

This is helpful @jackcoldrick  but I would like to filter out (NOT create a ticket) for customer orders, which come into our sales inbox as well as support queries. Is it possible to filter out by specific words in the email subject header?

Or alternatively, and a better solution, to excempt certain tickets (customer orders) from automatically being sent a feedback survey upon ticket closing.

I only want to ask for feedback on genuine service issues, not purchase orders.

0 Upvotes
Jenpham
Participant
Hello Brad
Hope you can help me with a link or quick guide how to set up every email to support shared email creates ticket. I’m new here and looking for a guideline in the academy but lost in so much information.

Thanks in advance
0 Upvotes
bradleyward
Participant

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/create-a-conversations-inbox#connect-a-team-email-channe...

Here ya go - I think it's under 

Connect a team email channel

Hopet that helps!

0 Upvotes