Tickets & Conversations

bsm007
Contributeur de premier rang

Example Service Workflows or Support Pipeline?

Résolue

Anyone willing to share their Support Pipeline or individual workflows for each stage?

I have shared mine which needs to be updated -- it keeps moving the ticket to Waiting on Us before a contact responds.

Would love to receive suggestions!

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 12.57.26 AM.jpg

1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @bsm007,

The workflow that keeps on moving the ticket is in the second column, see the action "Set ticket property" at the end of the second column. I'd recommend removing that step for now – it causes each ticket to move on automatically after 12 hours.

In general, for automation between "Waiting on contact" and "Waiting on us", HubSpot has two defaul workflows which you can find in the settings. I find these very helpful (checkboxes at the bottom under "Update ticket status").

karstenkoehler_0-1623389436901.png

Once enabled, they will automatically update the ticket status based on who last sent an email – you or the customer.

It's hard to give more detailed feedback without having more context – but one thing that you could include is a "We've received your request" email (in case that's not included in the workflow in the first column).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @bsm007,

The workflow that keeps on moving the ticket is in the second column, see the action "Set ticket property" at the end of the second column. I'd recommend removing that step for now – it causes each ticket to move on automatically after 12 hours.

In general, for automation between "Waiting on contact" and "Waiting on us", HubSpot has two defaul workflows which you can find in the settings. I find these very helpful (checkboxes at the bottom under "Update ticket status").

karstenkoehler_0-1623389436901.png

Once enabled, they will automatically update the ticket status based on who last sent an email – you or the customer.

It's hard to give more detailed feedback without having more context – but one thing that you could include is a "We've received your request" email (in case that's not included in the workflow in the first column).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

bsm007
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

@karstenkoehler Thanks much for the detailed guidance. I have implemented. 😀