Tickets & Conversations

ugurh

Error: already connected to a shared inbox

I added a team e-mail as personel e-mail uncorrectly firsly, but then I remove that and tired to add as team mail for integration with hubspot to my gmail. Though, I remove the mail form personel mail, I am getting "

HubSpot couldn't connect to your inbox.

your mail is already connected as a shared inbox. This inbox
     must be removed before connecting as a personal inbox." Error. 

As I mentiod I removed and try to re connect the mail but error messeage still same. Can You help me?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
rmacaldo01

Hi,

How about the cloned Channels and wanting to move them to another Inbox? I've created a new form and it is now linked to a pipeline.

rmacaldo01_0-1668391897514.png

Unfortunately, I tried to connect it to new inboxes but it says it is already connected to another inbox.

rmacaldo01_1-1668392000881.png

rmacaldo01_2-1668392013215.png

Can you tell me how to transfer the channel to another inbox? Been searching this but unable to find it.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ugurh 

Are you still getting this error? If so my recommendation would be checking in :

• Settings > Conversations > Inboxes > Click to edit the inbox > Channels> And see if your email that you are trying to connect as shared inbox is connected there.  More information here 

If that does not work, could you please share with us more information, screenshots, and any extra details you can provide, so the better I can advise on the next steps?

Thank you.

Pam 

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes