Enforce Standard Views By Team

liberworm
Contributor

It would be nice to be able to enforce standard views in tickets rather than just sharing a view. We want our support teams looking at a specific set of standard views. We don't want them to have the option to use a shared view or not. We are good if they want to add additional views but teams should have standardized views. 

2 Replies 2
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @liberworm,

Currently, this is not a functionality of the tool. If you would like to see this implemented in the future, I would recommend sharing this idea in our ideas forum.

Take care!

Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
TPiotrowski
Participant

We have a similar issue where it has become half of our onboarding training just getting people trained on how to find the "shared" views I set up for them. Also if one of them changes the view it changes for all the rest of them so it isn't ideal to use the "My Deals" view... wishing you could lock down the arrangements, but still share the view.  The super admin feature really should have more overarching set up abilities in general.

0 Upvotes