Emails from my personal domain are not making it into Hubspot Conversation inbox of team email

Highlighted
New Contributor

Emails from my personal email address deric@dericg.com sent to my hubspot team email help@riverrescue.net are not coming into the Conversations inbox of that Hubspot account using help@riverrescue.net. Screenshots attached. Could someone please advise a solution for this?

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 12.27.32 PM.pngSent from deric@dericg.com to help@riverrescue.netScreen Shot 2019-10-16 at 12.29.36 PM.pngInboxScreen Shot 2019-10-16 at 12.30.16 PM.pngNot in Filtered, neitherScreen Shot 2019-10-16 at 12.53.16 PM.pnghelp@riverrescue.net connected to hubspotScreen Shot 2019-10-16 at 12.53.32 PM.pngadditional inbox settingsScreen Shot 2019-10-16 at 1.04.47 PM.pngAnother test sent directly to help@riverrescue.net was not received in hubspot

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
Community Manager

Hi @dericg,

Thank you for sending along this information! Can you please confirm that the domain, or email address, is not listed in the never log settings within your email settings? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda ,

I can confirm that the email address is not listed in the never log settings.

Thank you.

Regine at Riverrescue

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @dericg and @riverrescue,

Are emails that are directly sent to the help@ email address received in the inbox, and the issue is specific to when sending emails with the help@ email address as the reply to address? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

@jennysowyrda Emails sent directly from deric@dericg.com to help@riverrescue.net are not received in the inbox.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Thank you for confirming @dericg! Do you mind confirming that there are no routing rules that would interfere with the email coming into the inbox? 

If the routing rules are not enabled and you are still experiencing this issue, can you please send along a screenshot confirming your routing settings?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks, Jenny! I or @riverrescue will check and circle back. 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

@jennysowyrda  here is the screenshot.

Capture1.JPG

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Thank you for the screenshot!

Do you mind confirming there are no routing rules set up within your email provider as well that would interfere with the emails coming into the main inbox for this address?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes