Tickets & Conversations

TSizzle
Participant

Emails being associated to (rogue, vintage) wrong deal

Hi! SO. 

I went back to look at a deal from a few months ago to double check on some details and saw that HUNDREDS of emails have since been associated to this deal. None of them are to either of the two contacts who were associated with the deal so I have no idea WHY they're associating? I mostly just want to find a way to make sure no new emails are associated with it at this point. I don't have the fortitude to go back and delete 3 months worth of unrelated emails (time sheets to accountants, emails to other clients about other things entirely) but just want to make sure it ends here. Has anyone else had anything like this happen?

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
CFisher8

I am also having this issue and users I have created can see other client information they should not be seeing! How can this be fixed?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @TSizzle,

Very odd! Could you have a look at this article on automatic association of activities and double check whether your records/activities fit some of the criteria of automatic association?

Are you working with the HubSpot Sales extension?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TSizzle
Participant

I wondered about that, but there doesn't seem to be much corelation between the deal, people associated with the deal, companies associated with the deal and the emails that are logging. There are emails logging between people who are in no way associated with the deal or the deal's company or contacts.

0 Upvotes