Tickets & Conversations

DRasaitear
Miembro

Email appears on outlook team inbox but not on HubSpot

resolver

Hi all,

An email is appearing in our outlook team inbox however, it's not appearing on Tickets or on Conversations. This has happened a few times in the past and I can't figure out why since the customer has sent many emails in the past with no issues. 

Would appreciate help on this.

Thanks for your help in advance.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @DRasaitear,

Have you checked the spam folder in your conversations inbox (left sidebar)? Some emails will land in there. HubSpot will not create tickets from these conversations then, should you have ticket creation enabled.

If you're referring to emails that are sent to an email address not connected to a conversations inbox, they will only log to the CRM if they are replies to an email message sent from your connected personal email.

Let me know which of the two you're referring to and whether you've any follow-up questions.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
DRasaitear
Miembro

resolver

Thanks so much, Karsten!

it was in the Spam folder.

Kind regards,

Declan

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @DRasaitear,

Have you checked the spam folder in your conversations inbox (left sidebar)? Some emails will land in there. HubSpot will not create tickets from these conversations then, should you have ticket creation enabled.

If you're referring to emails that are sent to an email address not connected to a conversations inbox, they will only log to the CRM if they are replies to an email message sent from your connected personal email.

Let me know which of the two you're referring to and whether you've any follow-up questions.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.