Tickets & Conversations

ShiftCollab
Teilnehmer/-in

Email Tags or Conversation Folders

Hi everyone! Looking for some support in triaging our Conversations Inbox.

Context: We receive a variety of Submission Forms through our Conversations Inbox, and we do not use Tickets. Many of our Submission Forms have different priority/urgency associated (i.e., Wanting a response within the next day, vs wanting a response within the next week). These various urgencies are on the Submission Form, and connected as a Contact Property.

Question: Is there a way to create various folder views based on that Contact Property? Currently, the only options I see are by Conversation and Ticket Property. I'd love to triage our inbox for easy view. Alternatively, is there a way to add different colour coded tags on the emails/forms - for quick visibility too?

Thank you!

2 Antworten
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hello, @ShiftCollab thank you for posting in our Community!

Currently, this feature is called a "view" in the inbox similar to a folder. This can only filter with specific properties, and can't be filtered via email address and they don't allow drag and drop for you to place emails in there manually.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

ShiftCollab
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi @PamCotton ,

Thanks so much for popping in! 

I understand the Folder View method, however it doesn't allow me to customize the view to pull from Contact Properties (it only pulls from conversation or tickets). Hence the search for a workaround, in order to support our team in prioritizing via urgency!

Thank you 🙂

0 Upvotes