Tickets & Conversations

tannett7

Edit Ticket Status on Forms

SOLVE

I'm getting caught in a loop trying to edit the Ticket Status from a Forms submission.  I cloned an existing form, which works as intended, but the new form is not applying the same Ticket Status.  Please advise where I can go to do this.

1 Accepted solution
jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @tannett7, thanks for reaching out!

This is a good question — as far as I know, you aren't able to update the ticket "Status" property through forms. I'm wondering if there's a workflow in your account that updates the ticket status upon submission. Take a look through your account and see if there is any automation tied to the original form that you cloned. 

If there is, you'll need to add this new form submission into the workflow enrollment criteria/clone the workflow and set it up separately, if needed.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
jolle
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @tannett7, thanks for reaching out!

This is a good question — as far as I know, you aren't able to update the ticket "Status" property through forms. I'm wondering if there's a workflow in your account that updates the ticket status upon submission. Take a look through your account and see if there is any automation tied to the original form that you cloned. 

If there is, you'll need to add this new form submission into the workflow enrollment criteria/clone the workflow and set it up separately, if needed.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature