Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

E-Mail From Name not displayed

Highlighted
fyn
New Contributor

Hi,

i'm using the service hub conversations in the free version with a hubspot hosted email address. Unfortunately the 'From name' i choose in the settings are completely ignored when sending mails and instead only the email address is displayed in the sender-field in my customers inbox (see screenshots below)

Can you tell please me what I am doing wrong?

Best regards

Fyn

Screenshot 2019-01-28 at 20.18.16.pngmy hubspot email settingsScreenshot 2019-01-28 at 20.18.48.pngthe message in my customers inbox

0 Upvotes
2 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @fyn,

Can you please confirm this result happens regardless of what you put in that field and save it? If you can send multiple examples that would be great!

Additionally, can you confirm that the issue persists when being set by multiple users? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
fyn
New Contributor

hi @jennysowyrda thanks for reaching out.

the issue happend regardless of what i put into the field and i also created multiple mail addresses for testing.

today without changing anything the problem was solved and the right name was displayed in the from field. maybe it was just a temporary hubspot bug?!

0 Upvotes