Double account

New Contributor

Good morning,

I hope this post is at the right place. The other day, I created an account for my team (ID 5194180) , invited everybody to join and I then had to log out, but when I tried to log back in, I got a message saying my e-mail address wasn't found and that I had to create an account. I didn't get a verification e-mail when I created this first account. So I made a second account (ID 5194235) and I got an e-mail verification this time and the account works. The problem is that now people in my team have access to 2 HubSpots and it can be confusing. Of course, because the 2 Hubs were made with the same e-mail address, I cannot access the first one to delete is and avoid confusion.  Is there any way that the first account can be deleted? 
Thank you very much

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @AIMS_int,

You should be able to delete one of the portals by following the steps outlined here.

If you get stuck or hit a roadblock, can you please share screenshots and details around what you are seeing? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, I cannot follow these steps since I don't have access to the account I want to delete. That was my issue in the first place... Is there a way that I can give the ID to someone from HubSpot so that they can delete the account?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @AIMS_int,

If you can direct message me the information (you can do so by clicking into the envelope icon in the top right hand corner and then initiate a new message with me) I can investigate this further for you 🙂 

Thanks,

Jenny

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes