Double account

Highlighted
New Contributor

Good morning,

I hope this post is at the right place. The other day, I created an account for my team (ID 5194180) , invited everybody to join and I then had to log out, but when I tried to log back in, I got a message saying my e-mail address wasn't found and that I had to create an account. I didn't get a verification e-mail when I created this first account. So I made a second account (ID 5194235) and I got an e-mail verification this time and the account works. The problem is that now people in my team have access to 2 HubSpots and it can be confusing. Of course, because the 2 Hubs were made with the same e-mail address, I cannot access the first one to delete is and avoid confusion.  Is there any way that the first account can be deleted? 
Thank you very much

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @AIMS_int,

You should be able to delete one of the portals by following the steps outlined here.

If you get stuck or hit a roadblock, can you please share screenshots and details around what you are seeing? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, I cannot follow these steps since I don't have access to the account I want to delete. That was my issue in the first place... Is there a way that I can give the ID to someone from HubSpot so that they can delete the account?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @AIMS_int,

If you can direct message me the information (you can do so by clicking into the envelope icon in the top right hand corner and then initiate a new message with me) I can investigate this further for you Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes