Disabling Tickets and Automatic Ticket Assignments

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Good morning,

How can I disable tickets and automatic ticket assignments?  Hubspot keeps assigning conversations and creating tickes that affect logging of email on specific deals' feed, as they go and log to the ticket feed.

Of maybe there's a way to stop this wiothout disabling them.  I would like to create a ticket once we see in the inbox that incoming email email is actually a customer problem.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @PYarahuan,

This article outlines all of the ways tickets can be created. 

If you are still having trouble after looking at those options, please let us know so we can assist.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your answer jennysowyrda,

This is useful to create them. 

Question is:  How can I disable automatic creation of tickets for all the emails that arrive?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @PYarahuan,

As this setting is determined during the inbox creation process, can you try disconnecting and reconnecting your inbox, and choosing not to create tickets for all emails that come in? 

This article references When connecting your team inbox, you can create a rule to automatically create a new ticket each time an incoming email is received. You can also create a new ticket directly from a contact record in the right sidebar of your conversations inbox

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes