Disable the possibility to delete emails from Inbox

New Contributor

Hello community,

I'm new to HubSpot and can't find how to disable for some users the possibility to delete emails from Inbox or from Ticket activity. Can someone help me with this?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hey @genycika!

Thanks for reaching out! In order to remove the ability from a user to delete emails from a ticket, you would need to edit their permissions to only them to view tickets rather than edit them. Instructions on how to do that would be here. You cannot disable just editing emails. The permissions would span across all aspects of the ticket object. Example of these settings: 
ticketpermissions.png

Could you please provide more details of the inbox you are referring to in the first part of your question?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hey @doneill ,

Your solution is good, but not enough. If I change the persmissions to only view tickets, user can't change the status. This is not what I need.

What about Inbox?

genycika_0-1600101710283.png

I ask if it's possible to disable this function for some users.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hey @genycika

This would be the only solution at this time for your issue. You cannot edit permissions for specific parts of a record.

For your Inbox questions, this is also not possible. I would suggest posting this as an idea in the Ideas Forum.