Differentiating Leads verses Customers

New Contributor

Is there a way to categorize leads verses customers in HubSpot? They can all be in one list, but let's say I JUST want to email out my current customers, and not my leads, how do I do that without going through every individual entry? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Community Superstar

- see Use lifecycle stages

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context -- see Marketing Hub Enterprise 2020.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hey! Thanks for sharing this. I still don't see how to change "lifecycle stage" in the person's general contact information. Can you share where it is located in their profile? 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Superstar

- see Select properties to show under the About section in a record

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context -- see Marketing Hub Enterprise 2020.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm still not fully getting this. Is there anyone that can chat or talk on the phone? I think I added "lifecycle stage" to my properties. but under that, can I list:

lead

client

etc?

Please help.

I'm not good with these types of things. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Superstar

In the HubSpot Learning Center, you'll find a complete list of training resources. Recommend going through the Sales training in the Beginner category.

HubSpot Phone support is also available at the Pro and Enterprise levels.

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

0 Upvotes