Tickets & Conversations

CruxosSupport

Deleting and Re-adding a User

SOLVE

Hello,

I have a user at our compnay who has been "hard bounced". I spoke to HubSpot at one point, and they said the user had been unbounced. However, other users are still unable to send this particular user emails through HubSpot.

Can a user be deleted and then re-added without losing previously assigned conversations/tickets?

I appreciate any assistance anyone can provide about this. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @CruxosSupport,

When you delete a user, previously assigned conversations won't show any owner, previously assigned tickets will show "Deactivated User". When you re-add the the user to your portal using the same email address, the conversations and tickets should re-associate with the user. (They did in a brief test I ran.)

Have you talked to your IT about allowlisting HubSpot email addresses? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @CruxosSupport,

When you delete a user, previously assigned conversations won't show any owner, previously assigned tickets will show "Deactivated User". When you re-add the the user to your portal using the same email address, the conversations and tickets should re-associate with the user. (They did in a brief test I ran.)

Have you talked to your IT about allowlisting HubSpot email addresses? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.