Deleting Inbox Conversations

Occasional Contributor

there must be a fix to rif of the emails in the inbox i am sitting with over 2000 messages and also when going to delete one by sometimes there is an error says to report the issue howeever there is no real way of doing that, the pop up bx that displays the mssage goes away until you try to delete  another message, so if you do report it you got remmebr the pop up display box message and number that is there, I think seeing it says report the issue there should be a way to do a drop down open when that pop up display comes up to reporting that way it keeps things simple, as I tried to report it and nver got one answer back to resolve the matter

2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hi @josephdeluca,

If you would like to be able to delete emails in bulk for the conversations tool, I would recommend upvoting this idea in the ideas forum.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Your suggestion didnt help me, I have 7000 some emails in the inbox and thats a lot to select one by one , everyone says there is not way to delete the entire log, that sounds crazy so how do I restart so I am not sitting here for years  tring to rid 7000 emails

0 Upvotes