Tickets & Conversations

netaffinitymaja
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Customization of CES survey

lösung

We would like to have an option to customize CES survey to be able to change the scoring scale from 7 to just 3 options - to make it simpler & cearer for the submitter 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @netaffinitymaja,

You're correct, the custom surveys are not ticket-based, but you can trigger the survey based on a ticket status:

karstenkoehler_0-1644307459412.png

It's hard to test this in detail now but I assume that this would only trigger the survey once per contact.

The default CES survey only has those options that you already discovered. For additional options, you could request those from the product team by submitting an idea to the HubSpot Ideas section.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten
netaffinitymaja
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

My bad Karsten!

I thought I have submitted it to Ideas Forums, wrong place 🙂

Thank you

Maja

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

🙂

If you think my earlier reply can be helpful to other users, you can make it easier for them to find this information by accepting it as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @netaffinitymaja,

The ranges of the default surveys in HubSpot are as follows:

Customer Effort Score (CES) survey: 1-7 (labeled as 1- strongly disagree to 7 - strongly agree)

Customer satisfaction survey (CSAT): sad smiley, neutral smiley, happy smiley face

NPS (Net promoter score) survey: 0-10 (labeled as 0 - not at all likely to 10 - extremely likely)

If these ranges don't work, you can also create a custom survey, as explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/customer-feedback/create-a-custom-survey

When you add the rating element to your custom survey...

karstenkoehler_0-1644306555432.png

... you can then click the pencil edit icon ...

karstenkoehler_1-1644306555917.png

In the left sidebar, you can then click "Create feedback property" and create and edit a property with a scale / range of your liking:

karstenkoehler_2-1644306555425.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
netaffinitymaja
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Hi Karsten,

I don't believe the custom survey would work same way as CES one would? We need tickets based survey, not the contact based one

Maja

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @netaffinitymaja,

You're correct, the custom surveys are not ticket-based, but you can trigger the survey based on a ticket status:

karstenkoehler_0-1644307459412.png

It's hard to test this in detail now but I assume that this would only trigger the survey once per contact.

The default CES survey only has those options that you already discovered. For additional options, you could request those from the product team by submitting an idea to the HubSpot Ideas section.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler