Tickets & Conversations

JeromeBourreau
Membro

Customer portal > ticket details view > description field not shown

Hello, I've just setup customer postal. It's basic, but allowed be to use the solution instead of being imposed Helpscout by some of my customers 😎

However my customer grows frustrated because the portal is now too basic for our usage.

For example I do not manage to display properties such as ticket description or ticket type (change request vs bug vs ...) in the ticket detail view, even though the property is filled in in the ticket object. 😮

I did not find any option in the customer portal configuration to just add this field, it's only about colour... 

So I tried to modify the template (creating a child template of customer portal in the design tool, then create a child TicketThread.module to add the property... but my modification do not show...

If I do not manage to add this feature, my customer will impose me to use helpscout, and I will thus stop using Service hub PRO. that would be a sham because i love the integration. 

Do you have any idea how to help?

5 Respostas 5
DStaat
Participante

Hey @JeromeBourreau,

Have you heard of the Customer Service Portal? It's allows you to choose what properties of a ticket are displayed to customers (including the description):

DStaat_0-1693945793727.png

I'd be happy to talk about it with you in more detail if you'd like!

Best,

-David Staat

lroquet
Participante

The ticket view, the customer portal, and the Knowledge base are all very basic to the point it is limiting the use case to drive customers to the portal, use the KB, and also have my team be able to pass on details to the customer. There needs to be some additional functionality soon but in a manner that helps unite the portal, knowldge base, and agent work closer to the customer. Please look at some of the community suggestion in this area, thanks

FT23
Participante

This is so essential functionality. Please add

cbb
Participante

I agree with you that this is functionality that is needed. Not just the ability to display properties on the TicketThread, but also on the main ticket view. Clients want to see a column for who on their organization raised a ticket and the only way is to drill into each conversation. I see this thread is from several months ago; wondering if there has been any change to allow this. I haven't found it, but hopeful someone else has. 

christopher-RVO
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante

@JeromeBourreau  I don't believe this function is possible at this time.

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8