Tickets & Conversations

DavidJKenton
Participant

Customer Portal Member View Tickets not showing

SOLVE

Hi HubSpot Community,

I recently created a customer portal, I have set up a support form to allow for tickets in relation to customer enquiries.

However, I set myself up as a "member" using my personal email. I created some test support tickets which I can see in HubSpot Tickets as Open.

My issue is when I log in as a customer and view my tickets nothing displays and I have no idea why. I have set it to show tickets associatied with the contact and havent applied any filters.

Can anyone help?Support Ticket 1.pngSupport Ticket 2.png

1 Accepted solution
DavidJKenton
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thank guys fro your suggestions. In the end everything was working correctly, it was the simpliest of things that was causing the error... It was my cache.

Always clear your cache guys!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
DavidJKenton
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thank guys fro your suggestions. In the end everything was working correctly, it was the simpliest of things that was causing the error... It was my cache.

Always clear your cache guys!

SNigam
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Good To hear that.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @DavidJKenton thank you for the information provided! I would like to invite our top experts to share their ideas, @Bryantworks @Indra  @SNigam any recommendations to @DavidJKenton ?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

SNigam
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @DavidJKenton ,

Thank you @PamCotton for tagging me. 

David I got your pain, You just need to setup "Control Audience access" settings. 

So first you need to visit Service->Customer Portal then if you scroll down you will see section of Control Audience access-

SNigam_0-1660003690384.png

Sp you have 2 options here, I recommend to create a list of contacts with this filter-

Any associated Ticket has
Pipeline is any of Support Pipeline[You can select your pipeline name]

So now you have a list and you just need to select this list in Customer portal settings, so after setting up this all those contacts falling in list will get email notification of customer portal URL because all these contacts have at least one associated ticket in your ticket pipeline. And at last if you login through your customer account in customer portal you will see your tickets. 

If any issues you face finding the settings and you can drop me a message I will help you.

I hope this will solves your issue.

Thank you
Shubham Nigam