Tickets & Conversations

James-Preseem
投稿者

Custom Ticket Property - Setting a default value

解決

I have created a customer property for our support tickets called 'Severity'.  It is a dropdown select list with 3 values. 

I would like it have a default value, unfortunately I cannot seem to find an option to define a default value.

Any suggestions?

~James

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @James-Preseem,

As far as I know, this is currently not possible. It has been requested in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community here. I recommend you upvote and leave a comment with your use case.

One workaround would be a ticket-based workflow, enrolling tickets based on the criterion that the value for the property 'Severity' is unknown. For all tickets in the workflow, you can then set the property value. ('Set property' in the 'Choose an action' sidebar on the right.)

If you're using a form to create tickets, you can set a default value for a form field.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @James-Preseem,

As far as I know, this is currently not possible. It has been requested in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community here. I recommend you upvote and leave a comment with your use case.

One workaround would be a ticket-based workflow, enrolling tickets based on the criterion that the value for the property 'Severity' is unknown. For all tickets in the workflow, you can then set the property value. ('Set property' in the 'Choose an action' sidebar on the right.)

If you're using a form to create tickets, you can set a default value for a form field.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JHernandez65
メンバー

解決

Is this still not possible as of 8/16/2023? Thanks

0 いいね!
BérangèreL
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @JHernandez65,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

You can set a default value of a native property added into a form by editing the property within the form and then, on the left panel, you can add a "default value" (please see below).

Default_value_HubSpot.png

However, you won't have this option yet for custom properties.

I also wanted to invite a couple of subject matter experts to this conversation @himanshurauthan, @Josh and @Dan1 do you have any suggestions on how @JHernandez65 could set a value on the property, please?

If anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thanks and have a great day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 いいね!