Custom 'Create ticket' form based on pipeline

SOLVE
jd_3manfactory
Participant | Diamond Partner

Is there any way of displaying different properties when creating a ticket based on the pipeline?

At present, if I'm within a pipeline and select the 'Create ticket' option the form displayed shows me fields that I'm able to customise, however, some fields are only relevant to certain pipelines and I can't seem to add any conditional rules so that if pipeline A is select then specific properties are displayed and if pipeline B is selected then other properties are displayed.

It seems really basic that I may be overlooking this, as at present I'm faced with a large list of properties when creating a ticket that isn't relevant to all users and feels particularly clunky for the end-user.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer

Hi @jd_3manfactory,

This is, as far as I know, not possible at this stage. However, this feature is already in planning by the HubSpot product team, see here: Require specific deal properties based on pipeline

"Happy to share that we are working towards support for this. There are several hurdles in our way to doing it right, we'll deliver it when it's ready." This is the current status as of July 2021.

The request refers to deal properties so I'd recommend you add to the thread with your ticket-specific requirements.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer

Hi @jd_3manfactory,

This is, as far as I know, not possible at this stage. However, this feature is already in planning by the HubSpot product team, see here: Require specific deal properties based on pipeline

"Happy to share that we are working towards support for this. There are several hurdles in our way to doing it right, we'll deliver it when it's ready." This is the current status as of July 2021.

The request refers to deal properties so I'd recommend you add to the thread with your ticket-specific requirements.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
jd_3manfactory
Participant | Diamond Partner

Perfect, cheers for flagging @karstenkoehler it'll be such a handy feature.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer

Sure, happy to! If you consider this thread closed, you can help others find this information by accepting my earlier post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day, @jd_3manfactory!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes