Tickets & Conversations

JDobbin
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Creating tasks automatically by ticket property

SOLVE

Hey guys, I'm implementing Services Pro for my Customer Service team, and they often need to get back to that ticket/issu a couple days later to check if the suggested plan took effect or not. So, when moving the ticket to a stage they are required to input a date:

ticket1.png

So, ideally this would create a task for the ticket owner to get back here X days from that property (Plan of action end date). Tried to mess up with the workflows a little bit but couldn't get something like this.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @JDobbin 

Could you do something like the following?  This doesn't swing off of that date you mentioned, but if you are using a status or stage to track these tickets, you could trigger the workflow based on that status/stage.

Unnamed Ticket workflow _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-06 09.39.34.png

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @JDobbin 

Could you do something like the following?  This doesn't swing off of that date you mentioned, but if you are using a status or stage to track these tickets, you could trigger the workflow based on that status/stage.

Unnamed Ticket workflow _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-06 09.39.34.png

JDobbin

SOLVE

So, you gave a great insight! What I did and believe will resolve this was the following:

ticket1.pngticket2.png

So, here we have basically 2 types of "recovery plan" if a customer is falling behind: 30 and 90 days. What I'm trying to say to HubSpot is: When a plan is bigger than 60 days, then alert the CSM on day 45. And when is lower than that, in 20 days it will alert the CSM (ticket owner).

0 Upvotes
Bryantworks

SOLVE

This looks good, glad you were able to resolve!

0 Upvotes