Tickets & Conversations

OSchneeberger
Participante

Create one ticket per Deal line item

resolver

hey there. I am currently trying to find a way to create one service ticket per line item in a deal. so when one deal closes that has 3 line items it will create 3 independent service tickets. do you have an idea if there are options? Is it possible out of the box or with custom code in the workflow?

Please advise. Thanks for your help!
Oliver

2 Soluciones aceptadas
himanshurauthan
Solución
Líder intelectual | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Hello @OSchneeberger 

At this time, it is not possible to create a separate service ticket for each line item in a deal in HubSpot. However, depending on your business needs, you could use a custom Workflow to create multiple service tickets based on the line items in a deal. You could also use a third-party integration, such as MWB, to achieve this.

If you need assistance setting up a workflow or an integration, I recommend reaching out to the HubSpot Support team for further guidance.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @OSchneeberger,

If there is a manageable list of line items with specific names, then this can be done with a workflow that enrolls each deal. This deal then goes through a chain of if/then branches. Does a line item on the deal contain "name1"? If so, create ticket and jump to next if/then branch. If not, proceed with next if/then branch: Does a line item on the deal contain "name2"? If so, create ticket and jump to next if/then branch. If not, proceed with next if/then branch – and so on.

It's not a smart solution but works reasonably well with a list of up to 25 line items. After that, there is a risk of going crazy.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

6 Respuestas 6
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @OSchneeberger,

If there is a manageable list of line items with specific names, then this can be done with a workflow that enrolls each deal. This deal then goes through a chain of if/then branches. Does a line item on the deal contain "name1"? If so, create ticket and jump to next if/then branch. If not, proceed with next if/then branch: Does a line item on the deal contain "name2"? If so, create ticket and jump to next if/then branch. If not, proceed with next if/then branch – and so on.

It's not a smart solution but works reasonably well with a list of up to 25 line items. After that, there is a risk of going crazy.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

OSchneeberger
Participante

resolver

@karstenkoehler how to approach the situation if there are two line items of the same name but I still want to create a ticket per line item? 

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @OSchneeberger,

If the exact same name, this couldn't be achieved with an out-of-the-box workflow, it would require custom code, as far as I know.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Me gusta
OSchneeberger
Participante

resolver

hi @karstenkoehler 

thanks. that's a good solution i guess. it's usually only 1-3 line items. so absolutely manageable.

0 Me gusta
himanshurauthan
Solución

resolver

Hello @OSchneeberger 

At this time, it is not possible to create a separate service ticket for each line item in a deal in HubSpot. However, depending on your business needs, you could use a custom Workflow to create multiple service tickets based on the line items in a deal. You could also use a third-party integration, such as MWB, to achieve this.

If you need assistance setting up a workflow or an integration, I recommend reaching out to the HubSpot Support team for further guidance.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
OSchneeberger
Participante

resolver

Hi @himanshurauthan . thank's for your help. We're actually already using the MWB plugin to pull all the data from woocommerce to hubspot and create deals (which works fine). The issue here is, that there are deals with more than one line items. since we distribute our solution on a line item per line item basis we want to create one ticket per line item and ideally add additional line item information to the ticket. Can you suggest a way of doing this with MWB?

0 Me gusta