Tickets & Conversations

meoquytoc
メンバー

Convert duration data type

解決

Hello everyone,

I tried to export the "Time to close" property which is the amount of time from the ticket create date to the ticket end date to the CSV file (picture one).

Picture 1Picture 1
Instead of getting the duration of time like the first picture, I got the date data type that starts from 1900 (picture 2)

Picture 2Picture 2
I wonder what is the keyword for the date data type that I got in the CSV file and what is the guideline to convert date data back to duration like in picture 1

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @meoquytoc,

2/8/2019 is the date that Excel defaults to when it cannot recognize another date. When you type the '959:02:17' into a new cell in a new Excel document, this happens, too:

karstenkoehler_0-1669053522048.png

When you right click into the cell > Format Cells > Number, you will get a formatting like the HubSpot column:

karstenkoehler_1-1669053666886.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @meoquytoc,

2/8/2019 is the date that Excel defaults to when it cannot recognize another date. When you type the '959:02:17' into a new cell in a new Excel document, this happens, too:

karstenkoehler_0-1669053522048.png

When you right click into the cell > Format Cells > Number, you will get a formatting like the HubSpot column:

karstenkoehler_1-1669053666886.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.