Conversations; is more customization coming?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Conversations looks an awful lot like your standard email client but lacks customization for sorting and filters. Will there be a Rules based option in the near future? It almost makes us long for our old defacto CRM: the inbox.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @AndrewP,

I would recommend checking our Product updates page here to check what are the recent features. Also 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply, shortly after I posted this and a few other concerns here, i found the Ideas forum and reposted there. I then went back to see if i could delete these and couldn't find the option.