Tickets & Conversations

reesjel
Participante

Conversations filter: unable to add email

resolver

I'm trying to filter a few e-mail addresses from newsletters from our shared conversations inbox. 

I'm trying to follow the instructions as posted here:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/conversations/set-up-email-filters-in-your-conver...

However, I don't see an "Add e-mail" link or button anywhere. 

I'm assuming I have to add the e-mail under "Any conversations from..." but I only see Emails: You haven't added any emails yet.

conversation-filter.jpg

Am I missing a step somewhere where I can add the email addresses to?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
sharonlicari
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hey @reesjel 

I am wondering if you still having this issue on your end? If so, could you please try the following steps:

• Can you try logging into your HubSpot account using a private browser session/new incognito window. If you are able to login in this environment than its likely a caching issue. You will then need to clear your cache following this article then log out and log back in.
  • If that does not work, can I have you try a different browser to see if this is browser-specific?
  • Certain extensions have been known to directly impact some of the tools within HubSpot. I would recommend disabling your browser extensions one by one to see if any of them are causing a backend conflict. Could you please disable your extensions? You can find here how to do this.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thank you 

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
sharonlicari
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hey @reesjel 

I am wondering if you still having this issue on your end? If so, could you please try the following steps:

• Can you try logging into your HubSpot account using a private browser session/new incognito window. If you are able to login in this environment than its likely a caching issue. You will then need to clear your cache following this article then log out and log back in.
  • If that does not work, can I have you try a different browser to see if this is browser-specific?
  • Certain extensions have been known to directly impact some of the tools within HubSpot. I would recommend disabling your browser extensions one by one to see if any of them are causing a backend conflict. Could you please disable your extensions? You can find here how to do this.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thank you 

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

reesjel
Participante

resolver

Hi @sharonlicari 

This did the trick, thank you for your help. I was able to add e-mails and domains now.

Thank you.

Rachel