Conversations Inbox search results in miscellaneous order

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi! 
I've noticed when I'm using the search feature in Inbox, the results are not displayed in newest to oldest -order. 
I have not identified the logic in which the results will come, but I would prefer to be able to see the newest results on top and the oldest in the bottom. 
Attached an example how the search field functions in our inbox at the moment. Conversations Search issueConversations Search issue

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @Binisil 

I was able to investigate more and confirm with the team that currently, the search results are based on which thread seems the most relevant at the top.

I was able to give your feedback, and in the future, we want to give an option to change the sort order, but that at the moment it doesn't exist yet. 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !