Tickets & Conversations

SMaslen
Membro

Conversation Inbox filter by mailbox

resolver

Hi,

I am struggling to get an answer on this and have advised to post on here instead.

I have connected two Office365 mailboxes to 1 Conversation Inbox. How can I filter on each mailbox? 

Sales have advised its not possible to do this and I would have to create multiple Conversation Inboxes which seems to defeat the object of having a collaborative Inbox if I have to split each channel into multiple Inboxes.

I'm happy to upgrade if nescessary but I don't want to have multiple mailboxes

Surely there must be a way to create a filter by mailbox, not just channel.

Thanks

Simon

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @SMaslen,

Unfortunately that's not possible at this stage. The only filter options would be the ones that you can see – in the left sidebar (Forms, Tickets, Bots etc.) and above the individual conversations (Open/Closed, Newest/Oldest). The only option is indeed to create multiple inboxes.

HubSpot apparently assumes that – if an inbox receives emails from multiple sources – that these do not need to be filtered by receiving email address. If you feel strongly about this being a feature, you could suggest it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
SMaslen
Membro

resolver

Thank you for confirming my thoughts. Its a shame and to me a massive oversight on Hubspot part. Seems to defeat the object of having multiple channels coming in to one Inbox if it cannot be filtered properly.

karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @SMaslen,

Unfortunately that's not possible at this stage. The only filter options would be the ones that you can see – in the left sidebar (Forms, Tickets, Bots etc.) and above the individual conversations (Open/Closed, Newest/Oldest). The only option is indeed to create multiple inboxes.

HubSpot apparently assumes that – if an inbox receives emails from multiple sources – that these do not need to be filtered by receiving email address. If you feel strongly about this being a feature, you could suggest it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.