Tickets & Conversations

paulcollyer1
メンバー

Contact data not being mirrored in 'Deals'

解決

Hi, can anyone help?

I set up a recent new contact in the normnal way, then setting up a new associated deal from the 'add deal' field on the right pane.

I then made a contact call and recorded the call notes in the 'call notes' field, however this is not being reflected in the associated deal notes - even though both are clearly associated. I have had the chat help-desk look at it to ensure I have done nothing wrong and they too are puzzled. They suggested that I posted the issue here.
Many thanks for any help?
Paul 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
PamCotton
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @paulcollyer1 

Is the call being associated with the deal once you call a contact?  I did a test in my account checking with the deal was associated and add a note into the call record, and I was able to see the notes and the call associated inside the deal record.

call.png

The screenshot above shows how you can ensure your deal is associated with the call.

Do you mind providing a screenshot of your example and how was saved in the deal record?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
PamCotton
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @paulcollyer1 

Is the call being associated with the deal once you call a contact?  I did a test in my account checking with the deal was associated and add a note into the call record, and I was able to see the notes and the call associated inside the deal record.

call.png

The screenshot above shows how you can ensure your deal is associated with the call.

Do you mind providing a screenshot of your example and how was saved in the deal record?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

paulcollyer1
メンバー

解決

Thank yout kindly Pam, that solved the issue.

Many thanks for your help

Paul