Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Closing tickets doesn't close conversation

New Contributor

When I close an Email ticket (move ticket status to "Closed"), it doesn't close the conversation in Inbox. That email is still in inbox. Anyone can help with that?  Thanks!

6 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @beckywang59,

Can you please confirm this is happening across multiple browsers, thorugh an incognito window, and after clearing your cache? 

Additionally, is this happening for all conversations/tickets? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Regular Visitor

it happens across multiple browsers on every one of our conversations/tickets.  It simply doesn't purge at all

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Thanks for the update @acovert 

Can you please share screenshots and video of what you are experiencing, along with a har file captured during this process? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes please - this would save a lot of time for clients

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

I thought it`s Hubspot behavior all my Closed ticket are still open in Inbox. 

So, If I have ticket releated to email in inbox and ticket is moved to closed conversation in Inbox should be also closed?
I only saw settings "Email was sent to contact -> set ticket status to "eg Closed" 
But still, if email is sent from ticket - conversation in inbox is still open. 

What should be treated as normal behavior?

@jennysowyrda ?

Community Manager

Hi @Kasiek,

If you created a ticket in association with a conversation in your inbox, the conversation thread should mark as close when the ticket is closed. 

If you are experiencing something different, can you please send along screenshots of what you are experiencing? The more specifics, details and screenshots you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes