Tickets & Conversations

JAllred
Miembro

Checking for associated companies and deals in a ticket based workflow

resolver

Hi,

I'm creating a ticket based if/then branch workflow. In it I'd like to check if tickets have associated companies and deals. One set of actions would follow if the ticket does have associated companies/deals and another set of actions would follow if the ticket does not have associated companies/deals. 

I've found the knowledge base article Create and use association labels (hubspot.com), but do not have the options described in the right side menu. 

Thanks in advance!

Justin

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @JAllred,

Have you considered branching on the default property "Number of associated companies"? This would be a bit more straight forward.

For the number of associated deals, you can create a custom calculation property that would behave the same way as "Number of associated companies". I explained how to do this here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Dashboards-Reporting/of-Associated-Contacts-or-Deals-for-Custom-Obj...

You can then check whether these numbers are 0 (no associations) or higher.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @JAllred,

Have you considered branching on the default property "Number of associated companies"? This would be a bit more straight forward.

For the number of associated deals, you can create a custom calculation property that would behave the same way as "Number of associated companies". I explained how to do this here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Dashboards-Reporting/of-Associated-Contacts-or-Deals-for-Custom-Obj...

You can then check whether these numbers are 0 (no associations) or higher.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.