Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Chatflow is not working at Chrome

Highlighted
Mitwirkender

Hi,

I just added Chatflow to Wordpress website, but the chatflow only actives at Internet Explorere. I try to access my website via chrome but the chatflow is not working. 

Here are pictures for 2 browers: 

Chrome.PNGChromeIE.PNGIE

Please help/ guide me to resolve this issue. 

Thank you very much. 

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
Community-Manager

Hi @Jenny218,

How did you add the chatflow to your Wordpress site? Can you please confirm you went through the steps outlined here.

When you’re adding the code required for the chatbot, please  ensure it’s placed just before the end of the <body> tag. You can also add it to your site footer.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Mitwirkender

Hi ,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'd like to confirm that I installed Hubspote step by step as the guideline 

- stp 1: Installed Hubspot-all-in-one from Plugins

Hubspot Plugins.PNG

- stp 2: I connect to my Hubspot account 

Hubspot account.PNG

- stp 3: I select Hubspot --> live chat and create a chatflow step by step 

chatflow1.PNGchatflow.PNG

- And here is the code from footer.php file. 

footer-php.PNG

Please tell me what is the code require for the chatbot? I'm not create a chatbot, I just created a chatflow for my website.  But I don't know why the chatflow is actived when I open my website via IE browser, but when I access to my website via chrome, the chatflow is hidden. 

Please help me to resolve this issue. 

Thank you for your help,

Jenny 

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Community-Manager

Hi @Jenny218,

It looks like the tracking code is not properly loading on Chrome. You could try loading the script in the footer of the site without the plugin. Or, you can change the security options on your site to accept cross scripting in this case.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Responder
0 Avaliação positiva