Tickets & Conversations

moca_admin
Membro

Chatbot routing to different inboxes (how to)

resolver

Hi,

We have a homepage Chatbot setup to ask users to input a regional office so the correct team can contact them. We have a dropdown list and if/then statements to route to the relevant team. It works fine except....all the requests go into the Inbox meaning everybody can see them - not what we want!

We want to have the chats going into the specific Inboxes related to each Team (we already have 8 inboxes (one for each region) set up and working fine for routing based on region-specific webpages).

So how can I achieve this? I'm hoping I've missed something simple in my setup.

You can see our test page here: https://www.generation.co.nz/generation-for-life

Thanks

Andrew

1 Solução aceita
moca_admin
Solução
Membro

resolver

Just to close this out... there is no solution. I have had confirmation from HS that there is no way to move chats out of the main inbox or to setup a homepage chat that can route to multiple inboxes. It seems like a pretty fundamental feature for an Enterprise level solution...

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
4 Respostas 4
moca_admin
Solução
Membro

resolver

Just to close this out... there is no solution. I have had confirmation from HS that there is no way to move chats out of the main inbox or to setup a homepage chat that can route to multiple inboxes. It seems like a pretty fundamental feature for an Enterprise level solution...

0 Avaliação positiva
moca_admin
Membro

resolver

Hi, just bumping this - I'm just keen to understand if this is possible, if I'm just being dumb or if there is a better way to set this up. Ideally, I don't want everybody having access to the default "Inbox" and for chats from the homepage to be routed into their own regional inboxes. Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
moca_admin
Membro

resolver

Thanks for the response. Ok, using the example they use ie Sales and Support and I have two inboxes named as such. If I want a chatbot on our website homepage to ask visitors if they want Sales or Support, how do I set that up? I don't want to use "the Inbox" since Sales doesn't need to see support chats and vice versa... I'm sure it's simple but I just can see it right now. Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question!

Thanks

Andrew

0 Avaliação positiva
SNigam
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Hello @moca_admin ,

I think if you set access of inboxes it will solve your issue. 

You can refer this wonderful hubspot knowledgebase  LINK  if you scroll down you will see access section where step by stem is guided like how to manage access of inboxes please have a try once.

I hope this will solves your issue.

Thank you

Shubham Nigam