Chat away status does not hide chat pop up in my website

Highlighted
New Contributor

Even when I set "not to show pop up" when my status is "away" in chat channel, the widget is still visible for users in the website. I would like to hide the chat icon when all hubspot sales users are offline.

Is this a bug or what am I wrongly doing?

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Community Manager

Hey @franzmb 

I am wondering if you still having this issue. If so, Are you seeing this behavior on a specific page? If so, could you link me to that page and I can take a deeper look, please?

Looking forward hearing from you

Thank you

Sharon 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello, Sharon,

Yes, I am seeing this behavior on "flexsas.com", I have been using "Strikingly" as a Landing Page builder. I think the builder is the problem.

Thanks,

Franz

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @franzmb 

Thank you for the information. 

I navigate to your link flexsas.com and I am not able to see the chat Screenshot 2019-09-11 at 11.54.52.png

Could you please confirm the chat is appearing on your website? Also, I want to share this post from another user who was having a similar issue.  Could you please try @MatthewShepherd advise?

Thank you

Sharon 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello, Sharon,

Due to this issue, I deactivated the chat. But now the widget is available in flexsas.com If you want to take a look.

Regards,

Franz

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @franzmb 

Thank you 

I am able to see the chat now, I am wondering if you could send me a screenshot of your availability settings screen for your live chat?

Best,

Sharon

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

No problem. It follows:

Hspot chat 1.pngHspot chat 2.pngHspot chat 3.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @franzmb,

I am not seeing the chatflow on the flexsas.com page. Are you still experiencing this issue? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes