Tickets & Conversations

cwinhall
Participant

Changing ticket owners (Report)

SOLVE

Is it possible to create a report showing all cases where a ticket owner was changed from value A to value B? (A and B being contacts)

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cwinhall,

Not out of the box, unfortunately, no. Depending on the exact requirements, you could however approach this with workflows (requiring Service Hub Professional).

If, for example, you're interested in whether the first owner of a ticket is ever changed, you could create a custom HubSpot user property (e.g. First ticket owner) and copy the value from the Ticket owner to First ticket owner once – almost putting to the side the First ticket owner information. If you don't touch that field again, you would always have the information of the first vs. the current owner. You could then create a custom report off that and check where those two match and where they don't.

Let me know what question exactly you'd like to answer and what subscription level you're working with. Below Service Hub Professional, I don't think there is a solution / workaround however.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
cwinhall
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Karsten, thanks for the advice! We are on the service hub pro subscription. I will look into implementing the method you suggested!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cwinhall,

Not out of the box, unfortunately, no. Depending on the exact requirements, you could however approach this with workflows (requiring Service Hub Professional).

If, for example, you're interested in whether the first owner of a ticket is ever changed, you could create a custom HubSpot user property (e.g. First ticket owner) and copy the value from the Ticket owner to First ticket owner once – almost putting to the side the First ticket owner information. If you don't touch that field again, you would always have the information of the first vs. the current owner. You could then create a custom report off that and check where those two match and where they don't.

Let me know what question exactly you'd like to answer and what subscription level you're working with. Below Service Hub Professional, I don't think there is a solution / workaround however.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.