Tickets & Conversations

Seb3
Membro

Change name sending the e-mail

resolver

Hello, 

I have connected my e-mail adress to hubspot (with IMAP, the e-mail is registered on OVH), and when I am sending my e-mails, I would to have the name "Mini Pelle RHINOCEROS" showing, instead of the e-mail adress from which I am sending the e-mail. 
Until now, I have my surname and name that is showing off. 

Thanks for your help, 

Faithfully, Sébastien 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
natsumimori
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @Seb3,

When sending an email using your connected personal inbox, the sender name will be your user name. At this time, there's no setting to show the company name in there.

If you would like to add your company name in the sender name, I would suggest to add it into your user name. (How to edit user name)

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 08.49.36.png

Once you add your company name into your user name, the sender name will look like this:

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 08.56.33.png

I hope this clarifies!

Natsumi

Community Manager

Exibir solução no post original

6 Respostas 6
natsumimori
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @Seb3,

Thank you for reaching out to Community.

Just to be sure we’re on the same page, may I double check that you are referring to “conversations inbox” and not “personal connected inbox”?

If so, there’s a setting for conversations inbox to show “From name” to the recipients. You can navigate to this setting by:

1. ⚙at the upper right corner
  2. Conversations > Inboxes
  3. Click "Edit" next to your inbox’s name
  4. Click “Email” under “Channels”
  5. Place your cursor over the Email address and click “Edit”
  6. Under “Configuration” you will find “From name” setting

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 09.52.48.png

If you’ve selected “Agent and company name” option here, it will show “your user name and your company name”. If you are seeing “your email address and company name”, this means that you haven’t set up your user name. In this case, you will want to login to HubSpot with the email address in question and take the steps outlined in this knowledge base article.

I hope this helps.

Natsumi

Seb3
Membro

resolver

Hello @natsumimori

First of all, thank you very much for your help ! 
Unfortunately, I was talking about the personal connected inbox, that allow to connect my email adress to Hubspot, and to send e-mail directly threw hubspot. 
Do you know if such settings are available inside Hubspot ? 

Thanks , 

Sébastien 

0 Avaliação positiva
natsumimori
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @Seb3,

When sending an email using your connected personal inbox, the sender name will be your user name. At this time, there's no setting to show the company name in there.

If you would like to add your company name in the sender name, I would suggest to add it into your user name. (How to edit user name)

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 08.49.36.png

Once you add your company name into your user name, the sender name will look like this:

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 08.56.33.png

I hope this clarifies!

Natsumi

Community Manager

Cristobal
Membro

resolver

Hi Natsumi,

I go to my profile save a new name but when I send an email keep displaying my old profile name. And when I come back to my profile settings is the new name there, but is not when I send an email.

Help please 

0 Avaliação positiva
FreyaBagsamore
Membro

resolver

Hey there, how long do these changes take to come into effect?

When I click to create a new email within HubSpot, I still get the old from name. This is with the personally connected inbox.

0 Avaliação positiva
natsumimori
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @FreyaBagsamore ,

You'll need to logout and re-login. After this and if you still don't see the change, I'd recommend to clear your browser cache:)