Tickets & Conversations

STucker7

Can't delete chat widget from website

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read my issue. Hopefully someone can help. I only had a HubSpot account for a short time while I tested it out and discovered it wasn't what I needed. During that short time, I integrated a HubSpot chat box onto my website which I obviously no longer want. I have physically deleted it from my website, but on my live site, it's still there. I have also gone into my inbox chat settings and am unable to disable it from there. It is grayed out. Please help!

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
STucker7

es, O am able to toggle that on and off and I have it toggled off. Step 3 gives me instructions on how to install, but not how to uninstall.

My website is no longer showing the chat widget now. I think maybe it just took a few days or something?

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ok, good to hear that the chatflow isn't appearing in your website. 

It shouldn't take a day, but it could be that your browser was cached hence the chatflow was showing up. 

0 Upvotes
STucker7

YEs I am Super Admin, The problem is in your instructions, I am not seeing the CRM TOOLS or the CHATFLOW anywhere. When I click on my name, i just get this:

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 1.31.58 PM.png

And here is a screenshot of my Users and Teams page:

screenshot.png

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, "not seeing the CRM tools" is fine because you're a Super Admin. Super Admin has access to all of the tools by default so there's no "CRM tool" section in your user profile.

Can you proceed with the step 2 and 3? After taking these 2 steps and if you're still seeing the chatflow in your website, could you please share the URL to me via DM?

STucker7

When I click on my name under users and teams, I do not have the CRM Tools option. It just brings up my profile photo and tells me my role.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you mean you are a Super Admin? If so, the permission shouldn't be a problem because Super Admin has all the access. If you aren't a Super Admin, could you please take a screenshot of your user profile and attach in your response?

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your post @STucker7 , could you try the following steps?

1. Check if you have Chatflow permission (⚙ > Users and Teams > Click on your username > Under "CRM tools", see "Chatflow")
    Settings.png
  2. Go to [Conversations] > [Chatflows] > See if you can toggle off the chatflow status
    Chatflows___.png
  3. Uninstall the HubSpot tracking code from your website (Please see this documentation)