Can't Add Inbound Certification to Upwork (Non-existent Button)

Highlighted

In the place where the "Add to Upwork" button should be there is absolutely nothing! I have been having this problem for a couple weeks and I am getting very frustrated because I don't know where else to go for help.  I saw someone else started a post about this but there was no solution.  I left feedback multiple times and nothing was ever done.  Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

4 Replies
Occasional Contributor

Dear Hubspot Team,

Same issue with me. I have been trying to add the certificate from last 3 weeks with no success and there is no update where the 'Add to Upwork' button has disappeared. Hubspot will definately lose customers if they didn't take notice of this as many freelancers are suffering.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @BilalAzmat@tcec909

Hi all please review this post r.e. which certifications are and are not  currently supported for Upwork and how you can upload supported certifications: Adding your HubSpot Certification to Upwork

On this post I hae linked an idea where you can vote for certifications you'd like to see supported for Upwork. Please post all feedback on this idea: Support Upwork for all Academy certifications

Comments on this thread will not be sumbitted to the Academy team. 

0 Upvotes
Visitor

Hi @roisinkirby

Why did you remove support for the Inbound certification on Upwork? If I'm not mistaken, it's one of (if not, the) most popular Hubspot certifications.

Are they any plans to bring back support for it?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes

Hi @roisinkirby

It looks like I'm having the same issue with my certification. Upwork support asks me to use the 'Add to upwork' button which I can't see on my profile: https://gyazo.com/6067f3abd21589050f0aa1f9be7a7f26

The certificate is Hubspot Inbound Certification which is on the list of certifications supported by upwork: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/215650138-Add-Certifications-to-Your-Freelancer-Profile...

I can see that I'm not the only one having this issue. Has anything been done to fix it? 

Thank you 

0 Upvotes