Tickets & Conversations

FPeters
Mitglied

Can replies to an email sent from a connected TEAM email account be logged in Hubspot

lösung

My team has a connected team email account in Hubspot. However, we reply to client emails from Outlook, and would like to see these replies be logged in HubSpot inbox under the incoming client email. Is this possible? So far I have only found information on how to do this with a personal email account (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/log-email-replies-in-the-crm). 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
TiphaineCuisset
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Can replies to an email sent from a connected TEAM email account be logged in Hubspot

lösung

Hi @FPeters 

Thank you for reaching out. 

If you have a team email you'll have to reply from Conversations > Inbox, otherwise you won't be able to log your replies in the inbox. You could use the bcc address but it will log on the contact record and not in the Conversations inbox. 

I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
TiphaineCuisset
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @FPeters 

Thank you for reaching out. 

If you have a team email you'll have to reply from Conversations > Inbox, otherwise you won't be able to log your replies in the inbox. You could use the bcc address but it will log on the contact record and not in the Conversations inbox. 

I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !