Tickets & Conversations

KPfeffer

Can I manually edit 'last contacted'?

SOLVE

Hi there.

I have a photography business with one staff (me). Last week (so before joining this lovely platform as I started tonight) I had cold called a few businesses that follow my Instagram. Going forward, you bet I will be using HubSpot, but for the companies I cold called beforehand, will it be possible to manually set when I last emailed them?

Thank you. I apologize if this is the wrong section. Still learning the UI.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KPfeffer 

You can not directly edit the contents of the last contacted property. However, you can retroactively log calls with dates in the past and this will update the Last contacted property for those contacts - unless a more recent activity has already been logged.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @KPfeffer 

You can not directly edit the contents of the last contacted property. However, you can retroactively log calls with dates in the past and this will update the Last contacted property for those contacts - unless a more recent activity has already been logged.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
KPfeffer

SOLVE

Hi Phil. I started doing this, but then saw I could log an email as well. It is an elegant solution. Now I can see when I last contacted the clients. Thank you.