Tickets & Conversations

ARana0
Participant

Calling from Ticket view doesn't associate the call

When a user calls from the ticket view the call is being associated to the contact and a deal but not the ticket?
Firstly why is it associating to the deal and secondly why is it not associating to the ticket?
0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @ARana0, I was unable to reproduce this behavior on my end, is any other users also experiencing this behavior?

Could you please ensure before saving the call, checking if "ticket" the option under associated records :

Associated recordsAssociated records

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

ARana0
Participant

Hi, When I call from the ticket record using Hubspots inbuilt calling it automatically associates the ticket but it appears to be and issue when calling using aircall. Aircall automatically associates calls to deals and contacts but not to tickets

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @ARana0, thank you for the information I was able to find that Aircall for sales: Automatically log all calls in Contacts, Deals, and Companies at the moment. 

And for Aircall for Service Hub, it automatically creates tickets and log all calls, keeping track of call outcomes, notes, tags, and recordings. Two separate processes. This page here contains more information

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !