Tickets & Conversations

nikeshashar
参加者

CSAT from Conversations

解決

Is it possible to get CSAT / CES running from Coversations? 

We currently have 4 inboxes being monitored in Conversations and a Ticket is created for each one. Some tickets are customers and some are obviously Spam. 

How might we ensure that only customers get CES requests and can we do this from Conversations?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Nynke_HM
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

CSAT from Conversations

解決

Hi @nikeshashar ,

Sorry for my late reply. I have only limited time available to spend on the Community but I hope my reply will be helpful to you anyway.

No, filtering out before creating a ticket will mean you will not create a ticket for spam requests, only for customer requests. In your first description you mentioned you are creating a ticket for every request that comes in now. That will disappear when you choose to add lifecycle stage filtering trough a workflow. 

If you want to keep the whole process in Conversations, you could use the Target function in your chatflow to filter out non-contacts to see the chat at all. This indicates that all your customers are a contact with known IP address in HubSpot, otherwise the chat flow will not recognize them.

Hope this helps!

If you already found a solution in the meantime, I am curious to hear how you fixed this!

Kind regards,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
Nynke_HM
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

CSAT from Conversations

解決

Hi @nikeshashar ,

My advice would be to create a 'checkpoint' before the tickets are enrolled into the ticket pipeline from the conversation. Assuming your customers are in HubSpot already, you could create a workflow that only sends customers through to the ticket pipeline. For example by enrolling contacts that are on a customer list in your database. 

This solution implicates that the automatic enrollment from Conversations to Tickets should stop. And it will probably also mean that you will have to check the Spam tickets regularly to prevent real customers (that are not yet in your database) to be left out the ticket pipeline.

It's probably not the best solution out there, but it's something!

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
nikeshashar
参加者

CSAT from Conversations

解決

Does that mean you have to create tickets for each email that comes in regardless? 

What if you want to run it just from Conversations? 

0 いいね!
Nynke_HM
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

CSAT from Conversations

解決

Hi @nikeshashar ,

Sorry for my late reply. I have only limited time available to spend on the Community but I hope my reply will be helpful to you anyway.

No, filtering out before creating a ticket will mean you will not create a ticket for spam requests, only for customer requests. In your first description you mentioned you are creating a ticket for every request that comes in now. That will disappear when you choose to add lifecycle stage filtering trough a workflow. 

If you want to keep the whole process in Conversations, you could use the Target function in your chatflow to filter out non-contacts to see the chat at all. This indicates that all your customers are a contact with known IP address in HubSpot, otherwise the chat flow will not recognize them.

Hope this helps!

If you already found a solution in the meantime, I am curious to hear how you fixed this!

Kind regards,

Nynke