Account & Settings

JHerzog6

COMPANY ACCOUNT HACKED

I have been logged out of my own admin account and blocked from entering. I've been investing my data, information, and analytics with HubSpot over 4 years.  I was told the best I can do is post to the community page for potential options. My entire email campaign and hundreds of contacts are at risk. What are next steps Hubspot? 

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

COMPANY ACCOUNT HACKED

Hi @JHerzog6,

First of all, sorry to hear. To best help you, can you please share more details? What makes you think your account was hacked? Is your password rejected? What message do you see when you try to log in, could you share a screenshot? Are you the only user in your portal? Which subscription level are you, free or paid?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JHerzog6

COMPANY ACCOUNT HACKED

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 11.15.18 AM.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

COMPANY ACCOUNT HACKED

@kvlschaefer is this something you could look into?

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JHerzog6

COMPANY ACCOUNT HACKED

I received an email from HubSpot notifying me of the admin change. When I attempted to log in is when everything was blocked. I am and always have been the only user on this account. The current subscription is the free service offered by Hubspot. No other people were ever given access to the profile. The email im using is the one corresponding to the account. 
0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

COMPANY ACCOUNT HACKED

Hi @JHerzog6,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are currently investigating this internally, and will take appropriate action.

Best,

Kristen 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
JHerzog6

COMPANY ACCOUNT HACKED

Hello Kristen,

When should I expect a follow-up? My newsletter campaign and entire list of contacts have been compromised. Im here to cooperate in any way possible to expedite a solution. 

Best,
Jesse 
0 Upvotes