Tickets & Conversations

dmattauch
Colaborador líder

Best way to do automated support followup

resolver

Hi,

Let's say i want to send an automated email after 24 hours if customer didn't respond to a support email.

Should i use ; marketing emails and define their status as marketing contacts?

Or what is the best automation to use there? marketing emails or there is some specific automation for tickets?

Thanks

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
LeeBartelme
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

In your portal settings you should see some automation in the ticket settings area. There you can see by pipeline the automation that runs. You can create a workflow in the pipeline that makes sense with a 24 hour delay to send a new email. You don't have to add it there, you could just create a workflow in the workflows screen, triggering on the status field.

In regards to marketing contacts, you can use a transactional email and the contacts won't have to be marketing contacts. If you don't have the transactional email add-on, I'm pretty sure you'll have to set them as marketing contacts if you want to send them other emails.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
LeeBartelme
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

In your portal settings you should see some automation in the ticket settings area. There you can see by pipeline the automation that runs. You can create a workflow in the pipeline that makes sense with a 24 hour delay to send a new email. You don't have to add it there, you could just create a workflow in the workflows screen, triggering on the status field.

In regards to marketing contacts, you can use a transactional email and the contacts won't have to be marketing contacts. If you don't have the transactional email add-on, I'm pretty sure you'll have to set them as marketing contacts if you want to send them other emails.