Tickets & Conversations

ACourtot
Participant

Being able to change the name appearing for the customer portal link on the attached domain

SOLVE

If you want to have a different name that "customer portal"for your portal, you cannot change the name of the link appearing on the attached domain. 

1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Being able to change the name appearing for the customer portal link on the attached domain

SOLVE

Hello @ACourtot thank you so much for the screenshot, it was really helpful!

I confirmed internally and currently, it’s not possible to customize that link text.

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

I hope this helps,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
DStaat
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @ACourtot ,

Have you ever tried the Customer Service Portal app? It allows you to change your domain name / name of the portal among many other things.

DStaat_0-1693593554758.png

There's a blog post showing off some of its features here.

Let me know if you have any questions! I'd be happy to talk more about it.

Best,

-David Staat

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @ACourtot, happy Thursday!

I wanted to share this knowledge base article here, mentioning that you can change the name of the title which is the title that will appear in the browser tab when customers are logged into the customer portal.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

ACourtot
Participant

SOLVE

Hello @PamCotton ,

Thank you 🙂 I did it but it works only on the URL and browser tab, not on the page from where you can access to the portal (for example for us, it is related to the knowledge base domain. The link to reach it says "Customer Portal" and we cannot change it !)

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ACourtot, are you able to provide a screenshot of it?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

0 Upvotes
ACourtot
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @PamCotton , no problem here it is 🙂 

Capture d’écran 2023-04-06 à 17.19.32.png

 Regards,

Adèle

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @ACourtot thank you so much for the screenshot, it was really helpful!

I confirmed internally and currently, it’s not possible to customize that link text.

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

I hope this helps,

Pam

ACourtot
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @PamCotton , Is it not what i did with the suggestion ? It was my intention to submit it as an idea 🙂 

0 Upvotes